Al Boenker Insurance Blog - Why We Love Chick-Fil-A
Apr 18, 2016
Since it's inception in 1946, Chick-Fil-A has set the bar for quality products and customer service in the fast food industry. Their business model remains a beacon of success; ranging from their hilarious yet bizarre advertising campaigns to the overall culture they've established. It's one of those rare fast food dining experiences where you feel like you're in a warm, welcoming and family friendly environment. This is a big reason why we've decided to host our next Pay It Forward event at Chick-Fil-A this Wednesday morning. We hope you'll be able to come out for free breakfast from 8:00am - 9:00am. In the meantime, here are some more reasons why can't get enough of Chick-Fil-A!
- Customer Service - Most fast food restaurants greet you with a melancholy "hello" and move you along like some assembly line product. However, at Chick-Fil-A you get a greater feeling of hospitality from their incredibly friendly and genuine staff. Every employee bids you farewell with, "My pleasure," which will make you feel like a truly valued customer.
- Not Open on Sundays - It's company policy at Chick-Fil-A to close its doors on Sundays as a way to honor God and direct their attention to things that matter more than their business. We respect and laud this tradition along with the company's outspoken Christian values.
- Waffle Fries -You can tell a lot about a fast food restaurant just by the fries they serve. Fries are a very important factor in defining a restaurants' identity and overall quality. Chick-Fil-A's crispy waffle fries are deliciously addicting and remain a nice alternative from other generic classic fries served by other burger joints.
- Original Chicken Sandwich - Throughout the years, Chick-Fil-A has repeatedly reminded us that they "Didn't create chicken, just the chicken sandwich." Whether this statement is valid or not is up in the air, but one thing is for certain: they did perfect the chicken sandwich.
- Sauces - Chick-Fil-A also offers a wide variety of sauces to help enhance your eating experience. Sauces such as buttermilk ranch, buffalo, barbecue, honey mustard, Polynesian and Chick-Fil-A sauce gives your meal that extra blast of flavor and takes it to a whole other level.