Al Boenker Insurance Blog
Jan 19, 2016There are many aspects that encapsulate the spirit of Texas, but none quite match the importance and greatness of Whataburger. Since 1950, this burger joint has established itself as arguably the best fast food chain in the Lone Star State and has provided us with delicious meals, southern hospitality and bragging rights over the much inferior In-N-Out burger. In fact, we love Whataburger so much that we're buying everyone free breakfast tomorrow morning to Pay It Forward. Why do we cherish this Texas Treasure so much? Here are a couple of reasons:
- Burgers fit for a true Texan - Only at Whataburger can you find a Sandwich with Texas toast, chicken strips, grilled onions, Monterrey jack cheese and BBQ sauce. The vast variety and fresh ingredients will make you determined to try every delicious item on their menu.
- Spicy Ketchup - This is personally my absolute favorite thing about Whataburger. Their spicy ketchup is so addicting that you'll devour 500 fries and not even bat an eye. In fact, it's so good that they even bottle it up and sell it in regional grocery stores.
- The Breakfast Menu - Everybody loves a warm meal to start their morning and Whataburger provides breakfast better than anyone else. With items ranging from breakfast taquitos to mouth-watering honey butter chicken biscuits, it's debatable that this menu is even better than their normal menu. Oh, did I mention we're giving away free Whataburger breakfast tomorrow morning? J
- Open 24/7 - Do you have a craving for a Swiss Patty Melt at 3:00 in the morning? No problem! Every Whataburger is open all night long and is ready to satisfy your hunger at any time.
- Community Involvement - One attribute that makes Whataburger special is its Southern feel and friendly atmosphere. Throughout the year they hold various events benefiting schools, communities and various other organizations.
- Secret Menu - Did you know that you can order items that aren't even featured on the menu? Their secret menu includes items such as: chicken & pancakes, grilled cheese, triple meat Whataburger and a veggie sandwich.